CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Frugal Easter Ideas

Easter Egg Cookie Cutter
Last year, I wanted to make Egg shaped sugar cookies with the kids. However, I didn't want to have to buy an egg shaped cookie cutter. I discovered that the opening of an empty tin can shapes into an oval very easily.

Easter Gift
Since I have 5 children, we decided not to do Easter baskets. I feel that the total cost is more than I want to spend. Instead, we buy a group gift for the kids - like a DVD or game.

Easter Egg Hunt
It is our tradition to have an egg hunt on Easter. We reuse the same plastic eggs every year. Each egg gets a few pieces of candy or a coin put inside. To keep it fair, we divide up all the findings at the end of the hunt.

Easter Candy
If you want to give your kids candy for Easter here is a way that will cost less. The day after Halloween, buy some of the leftover bagged candy bars at 1/2 price and freeze them until Easter.

0 comments: