CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Christian Site for Kids

Today for Show and Tell, I'm going to tell you about my

Christian Site for Kids.

Most of you seem to have kids and so you may find this beneficial.

My site is called Kids Love Jesus

Monday is - Monday's Ministry (outreach and ministry ideas that are appropriate for kids to do)

Tuesday is - Tuesday's Hero (posts about famous Christian heroes like Mary Slessor, Martin Luther, and Corrie Ten Boom

Wednesday is - Wednesday Worship (kids worship videos)

Thursday is - Thursday's Prayer Time (links to free online prayer magazines for kids)

Friday is - Friday Fun (posts about Christian websites for Kids, online comics, fun activities, and family night ideas)

I have a half year's worth of posts. When the 26 weeks is over, then I will start repeating the posts again.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I just may gleen from your site for my sunday school ideas1

Anonymous said...

My daughter is having some health issues at the moment, but once she is better, I'll have her check out your site. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat idea. I can't wait to check it our. Thanks so much for doing this.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a wonderful site with a great lineup! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful resource! Thanks so much for sharing this today!

Have a lovely weekend!
~Shani

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this! I am going to have to check it out. [0=

Blessings in Him<><
-Mary

Anonymous said...

These sound wonderful. I'll have to bookmark you and come back when I want to explore in depth!!

Thanks for sharing these!!
Robyn
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sonoranstamper/

Carol G said...

that looks like a great idea.

Thanks for doing it!

Carol

bubbebobbie said...

What a good idea.
That sounds like a lot of fun.
I hope you have a lot of kids join in with you.

Because of Jesus, Bobbie

Jennifer Hoots said...

That's a very interesting idea you have.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check that out all out.

Anonymous said...

Good idea for a website! I am sure it will be very helpful.
Antoinette
www.homeschoolblogger.com/haflingerhorses