CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins Meme

1. (Phone) Contact may cause... me to get caught up with my sister.

2. The parties hereto do mutually agree... to talk respectfully to each other.

3. Disney parks ... are going to be fun to visit this Fall, with the kids.

4. Chocolate fudge ice cream topping ... sounds really good right about now!

5. I positively ... can't wait for this snow to melt.

6. A kiss from my daughter ... always makes me smile :-)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting caught up on my blogging, tomorrow my plans include a little Spring cleaning, and Sunday, I want to plays lots of games with the kids.

8 comments:

non compos mentis said...

great plans for the weeek end... the "kiss from ur daughter makes you smile" was the best.....n yeah #2 oh,... chocolate fudge too... oho.. may b i must just say all them were too good..... have a great week end...

chikku :)

Barb said...

Oh yeah.. I'm ready for our snow to melt, too. :)

Kathy N said...

Another mom who's daughter makes her smile.

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

great fill-in! Welcome!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3rdEyeMuse said...

great answers (though we really prefer Busch Gardens over Disney) & love the feel of your blog - kind and welcoming. :)

Janet said...

I'm with you on the snow!!!
Thanks for playing :-)

Shelley said...

What a cool blog! Love the bunny. The chocolate does sound great right now!

CJ said...

Sounds like a good weekend and I think we're all mushy when it comes to kids.

cjh