CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Know and Tell Friday

Know and Tell Friday Meme

What can you draw well?
I drew Winnie the Pooh and Piglet for my kids. They turned out pretty well.


Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch.
Love boat. I watched reruns every morning at 11am one summer.

Oops. I miss read the question. I thought it said too young to watch. So now my answer has got to be Little Dogs on the Prairie and Veggie Tales. I get a kick out of those shows.

What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe?
Probably blue. Definitely not red. I don't like to stand out.

Favorite donut?
Apple fritters. They're usually the biggest.

Wear painful shoes just because they are cute?
No way. I like my slip on flats. I tried heals once and it didn't work out too well.

Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about?
I know better, but I'm struggling with trusting Him with my finances.

In general, do you think it is OK to be frustrated with people?
I try not to get frustrated with people, because we all have different personalities and many of them clash with each other, at some point. I spent many years feeling frustrated and it let to hurt feelings and bitterness. I don't want that controlling my life anymore.

10 comments:

Toknowhim said...

Thanks for joining in today... Good answers and I like your answer to the last question too. Blessings and come back any Friday to participate.

Anonymous said...

Great answers! I look for the biggest donut also!

Be blessed!

Jodi said...

Great answers!! Trusting in the finance department is a struggle for me as well. Have a blessed Friday!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It was fun to do the Thankful Thursday!

Have a great Friday!!

~Lilith~

Paula said...

I love your site. I am getting ready to homeschool my 4 yr old this fall. I have saved you as a favorite. Blessing to you!

D Herrod said...

Pooh is fun to draw. He is one of several Disney characters I learned to draw at EPCOT.

It is hard to give God control of my finances. Although, it isn't that I'm that good at them.

Anonymous said...

I don't like to wear red, either, and can't wear painful shoes. I agree with your answers to the last two questions.

Amadis said...

I love your answers I also love Veggie Tales too

Blessedw5mom said...

What a fun meme! I'm an apple fritter lover, too!

Anonymous said...

fun answers...thanks for sharing