CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #183

Friday's Feast Meme

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

Probably a 3. I usually type, so my handwriting has gotten really bad.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. They are quicker. I can't leave the kids alone for too long.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
An old movie called Of Mice and Men. I hadn't read the book and therefore did not realize the ending to the story. It was very disappointing to me.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Blogging. Seriously. I say that I'm going to stay up just another 1/2 hour and instead I stay up longer. It's starting to get to me, because I'm not getting enough sleep.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

Piano. I had lessons for 10 years, but I don't play anymore. However, I do love to listen to others play the piano.

9 comments:

maiylah said...

blogging does the same thing to me, too! :)
happy friday!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

AMEN to blogging! Happy FF!

Marsha said...

Piano was one of my choices too. I see lots of people addicted to blogging. I am just addicted to the computer and blogging is a part of that.

Have a great day!

Jen said...

Your main course is SO me! I tell myself a certain time is my cut off, but then I find keep blogging! It's so addicting! I mean, it's only 1 am and I have to be up early for my cousins wedding. AHHHH!

Gabriel said...

Liked -and agreed with- your dessert. Good feast today!

Thanks for dropping by, have a great FF!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, on the blogging but hey, there are a LOT worse addictions!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on your Soup! I have a 3 months old here:) Nice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

Anonymous said...

I did not think of blogging as an addiction! I enjoyed reading your list.

My Feast

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed your feast.
I agree on blogging, ofcourse!!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!